Springfield XD Forum banner

Ohio show price for an M&P .40

973 views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  FleeToTheCleve 
What does a M&P 40 usually go for at an Ohio show? I found a bunch around the area at local shops for around $470 and if the show prices wouldn't be much lower I'm just going to go to a shop around here so I don't have to wait a month for the show in Berea. Anyone have any ideas?
Feel good. The M&P's at Gander Mountain in mentor,OH are going for $550.:shock: I just put a 9mm in layaway. I'm gonna see of they still offer their price match policy. What shops did you go to?

By the way I bought my original M&P9 from FIN FEATHER FUR in Ashland, Oh for $399. :shock:

Also, ask to see the date on the spent casing package, make sure you get an '08 model.

I just called and they will Price match . FFF has them for $469 which is about $100 cheaper than Gander. You can tell the the guys at Gander don't really like doing it and will try to give you the third degree about it.

the Medina Gun Show is in a few weeks if you can hold out... but then you run the risk of walking out of there with a few AKs, a shotgun and a crate of ammo!! :) I usually need a rag to mop up my drool and a friend to hold onto my credit cards at shows...
I find just about everything to be a little high at the Medina show.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.