Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What does a M&P 40 usually go for at an Ohio show? I found a bunch around the area at local shops for around $470 and if the show prices wouldn't be much lower I'm just going to go to a shop around here so I don't have to wait a month for the show in Berea. Anyone have any ideas?

·
Registered
7,623 Posts
$470 is a good price, I'd buy at that price for sure.

·
Registered
937 Posts
fin feather and fir has em for 479 I think. I'd also check out local shops for a used one S&W has a lifetime warranty and if the gun looks decent you could save about 100 bucks over new. I picked up my XD @ B&T for 379, looks almost like new.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Yeah. That's a new one.

Vance's site sucks. A lot. The site is actually working, but it is a secure page (why?) and it causes a security certificate error because the cert is self-signed.

·
Registered
7,623 Posts
That is a really good price!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I wish I could find a price like that in Northeast Ohio, because that's a 2 hour 30 minute drive for me. So when I factor in gas it's really $480! I'm having a hard time finding it at a shop around here for under $450...

·
Registered
937 Posts
I wish I could find a price like that in Northeast Ohio, because that's a 2 hour 30 minute drive for me. So when I factor in gas it's really $480! I'm having a hard time finding it at a shop around here for under $450...
$450 isn't a bad price really its a quality gun, I don't see firearms getting any cheaper honestly with ccw becoming more popular and such,.

·
Premium Member
326 Posts
the Medina Gun Show is in a few weeks if you can hold out... but then you run the risk of walking out of there with a few AKs, a shotgun and a crate of ammo!! :) I usually need a rag to mop up my drool and a friend to hold onto my credit cards at shows...

·
Premium Member
9,099 Posts
What does a M&P 40 usually go for at an Ohio show? I found a bunch around the area at local shops for around $470 and if the show prices wouldn't be much lower I'm just going to go to a shop around here so I don't have to wait a month for the show in Berea. Anyone have any ideas?
Feel good. The M&P's at Gander Mountain in mentor,OH are going for $550.:shock: I just put a 9mm in layaway. I'm gonna see of they still offer their price match policy. What shops did you go to?

By the way I bought my original M&P9 from FIN FEATHER FUR in Ashland, Oh for $399. :shock:

Also, ask to see the date on the spent casing package, make sure you get an '08 model.

·
Premium Member
9,099 Posts
I just called and they will Price match . FFF has them for $469 which is about $100 cheaper than Gander. You can tell the the guys at Gander don't really like doing it and will try to give you the third degree about it.

·
Premium Member
9,099 Posts
the Medina Gun Show is in a few weeks if you can hold out... but then you run the risk of walking out of there with a few AKs, a shotgun and a crate of ammo!! :) I usually need a rag to mop up my drool and a friend to hold onto my credit cards at shows...
I find just about everything to be a little high at the Medina show.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yea I live about 20 mins from Heisley Rd I make a few stops at that Gander Mtn every so often.. Prices are way high there, but I'm a broke college student so everything is pretty much priced high too me. I might just have to sacrifice the $50 in gas and head to Columbus for the $429 deal. Until then I'll call around the area and give an update when I find out.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts