Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have never checked out zombietools.net you really should. I have 2 machetes from them and both are NO JOKE! Forged/tempered steel and killer looks.

·
Premium Member
16,428 Posts
How do I kill zombies...

kill -9

A little Linux humor. :)

·
Registered
6,108 Posts
Those look like something fun to have! I've seen the site before.

·
Registered
5,861 Posts
Yep, seen that before too, but it's always good to keep it fresh. There are some very nice looking machete's there.

·
Registered
191 Posts
i love web-window shopping on their site, but damn they are proud of their stuff!
i could buy alot of ammo and a few cold steel blades for those prices. but i would love to have the reaper.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Trust me they are worth every penny. Super craftsmanship and could cut the balls of Zeus himself. I have the D'Captain and cut coconuts in half for fun, with ease. They have come up with a lot more designs since I bought mine.

·
Registered
329 Posts
IF my wife wouldn't use them on me for buying them, I'd get a set of those ZT Spikes. Cool site, funny descriptions. :)

·
Registered
706 Posts
Interesting site and blades:cool:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Some of those are pretty nice indeed. I like the Vakra, since I have a soft spot for kukris. Luckily for me I don't have to buy any, 'cause once I finally get a shop in my garage I can make 'em myself. Go, go journeyman sword maker!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts