Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was listening to a gun related podcast and they had a commercial for zMAX for firearms. I checked the website and they do offer a cleaner and a conditioner for firearms. They also have a video up with a guy discussing three 1911 firearms. My question is I wonder if this would be good for my XDS or my XD 40 Subcompact.

Does anyone have any experience with this product as it relates to firearms? Here is a link to the video on their website

Thanks,
CP

·
Registered
5,554 Posts
I've never used the product but the company is owned by Burton Smith who only wants to get his hand in your pocket.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've never used the product but the company is owned by Burton Smith who only wants to get his hand in your pocket.
I think lots of companies want to get their hands in our pockets. That's the nature of business. I was really looking for someone who may have used the ZMAX products to comment and give their experience as it relates to XDS' or any firearm.

·
Registered
5,554 Posts
It's a free country and your money to spend any way you like. Good luck with it if you choose to try it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts