Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since MI now allows SBR's I decided to convert my M92 PAP pistol to one. Got my paper filed form 1 back in record time, and with some hand tools, BOOM SBR:

·
Premium Member
127,986 Posts
Very nice! I have one set aside for the same purpose.

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
Looking good

sent by the german shepherd next to me

·
Premium Member
3,452 Posts
That is one beautiful M92. I've got one ordered with the Sig brace on it since SBRs are not allowed here in IL.

What muzzle brake is that?

·
Premium Member
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That is one beautiful M92. I've got one ordered with the Sig brace on it since SBRs are not allowed here in IL.

What muzzle brake is that?
it's one I had custom made at work. It works really well on the pistols, but is a little too close to the shooter on the SBR. I may redesign it so the ports are 90* out instead of 30* back.

·
Premium Member
3,452 Posts
it's one I had custom made at work. It works really well on the pistols, but is a little too close to the shooter on the SBR. I may redesign it so the ports are 90* out instead of 30* back.
Love the way it looks on the M92. When you do the redesign if you want to sell one let me know :D

·
Banned
0 Posts
I like that.

·
Premium Member
3,452 Posts
Not exactly correct. If you have your C&R license or are a member of a reenactment group (period correct for the rifle) you can now apply for an SBR stamp in Illinois. No trusts though...

LOL yeah I don't fall under either of those.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts