Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the GF stuck something under the tree this morning that was a nice surprise(huge understatement).

I guess I'll keep her a round for a while.:mrgreen:

Merry Christmas everyone.

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
Atleast until your birthday!!!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Well the GF stuck something under the tree this morning that was a nice surprise(huge understatement).

I guess I'll keep her a round for a while.:mrgreen:

Merry Christmas everyone.
AWESOME! Any Interest in renting her out for birthdays and anniversaries?

EDIT: Removed the huge pics.

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
do you rent her out?

my GF is poor :(

·
Premium Member
11,114 Posts
Time to pop the question!

Will she buy everyone on this thread some stocking stuffers? :rolleyes: UR a lucky dude! :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
127,764 Posts
Marry that girl!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Atleast until your birthday!!!

LOL.... Bday was on the 5th so it'll be a while.

That's actually part of the story. I got a new AR for my Bday (gift to self) and when I showed it to her I told her about the furniture I was going to add to it. Then when that stuff( magpul MOE grip, CTR stock, enhanced trig guard, etc) came in and I put it all on I then said "sweet, now I need an optic." She got curious and wanted to see what kind of optic I was looking for.

Well, I was reluctant to show her because as far as she knows, everything firearm related that I buy costs "about $100." But I let her see what I was looking at online anyway. Well she kinda "freaked out" about me spending $400 on a sight and we had a small arguement about it and I let it go. I figured I'd wait a few weeks till she forgot and then I'd just order it and she'd never know... glad I didn't and well played by the GF.

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
Well played by her indeed!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Time to pop the question!

Will she buy everyone on this thread some stocking stuffers? :rolleyes: UR a lucky dude! :mrgreen:
That is probably going to happen in July. Her Bday is the same as America's Bday and I'm thinking that's when I'll pop that one off.

If she really loved you, she would have gotten you an Aimpoint. :p

:cool:

LOL... I've got an AP. I wanted an EOTech for this AR.

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
Nice. I'm extremely jealous of the Bookers! Don't you dare mix that with anything or you'll go directly to Hell. Room temperature and neat is the only way to drink that nectar.

·
Registered
10,955 Posts
I linked my g/f to your post...lol

nice job!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts