Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at getting a yugo AK a local seller has. The details that I have are below.
- converted from wood to black synthetic
- Has a A2 birdcage style flash supressor
- UTG fore rails
- forward grip
- M4 style stock
- Comes with a no-name red dot mounted as well
- Has right around 600 rounds through it

What should I be looking to pay for this. Please excuse the vauge description I am meeting the guy to look at it tommorow and would like to be prepared with a high-low cash offer on hand. Here is a quick picture if that helps.

·
Registered
15,712 Posts
that's a yugo? i do not see the mag dimples..unless because its a crappy photo. it looks like a wasr 10 IMHO.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do these pictures help anymore in the description???

·
Registered
15,712 Posts
2fast, that looks like a romanian WASR. the yugo's have a longer foregrip and mag dimples. WASR's (if you can find them new) are going for like $600. i'd say $450 tops.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok was just wondering. The guy was looking for $475 for it and I figured with the few accesories that it would be a decent deal. I guess I was mistaken. Thanks again XDTALK.

·
Premium Member
2,497 Posts
Ok was just wondering. The guy was looking for $475 for it and I figured with the few accesories that it would be a decent deal. I guess I was mistaken. Thanks again XDTALK.

any ammo with it? if he has 4 or 500 rounds that come with it that price is not too bad

·
Registered
97 Posts
its def not yugoslavian. but $475 is a good price on any AK right now. most are in the $700 range even for a wasr10. I was in the market for one untill I found a brand new AR for the same price.

·
Premium Member
9,171 Posts
I don't know where you guys are shopping, but WASRs are just tipping over the $500 mark right now...Century still has a bunch of them, bogus inflated market right now.

·
Registered
97 Posts
just going off gun broker pricing. seems to be prety on par with the local gun shops. and good luck finding any thing localy. :(

+ add the cost of all the plastic stuff on that gun and the price climbs up prety fast. althought not my cup o tea.

·
Registered
441 Posts
I think $475 is fair. Not great, but fair. They want like $90 bucks for that rail system. But I have now idea of the shape its in. You may be able to knock him down to $450 or less.
Just last week I seen a Sar-1 with a t-6 stock and cheaper hand guard go for $925 locally. Talk about buyers remorse when he walks into the local shop here and sees a brand new wasr for $519 with a t-6/ wood stock combo.

BK

·
Banned
8,565 Posts
Yep, it's a WASR.

If you guys do find a Yugo for sale, anything under $2351 is a bargain
ha ha ha good lord, ok i see a premium out there, i gotta wonder anyone with $2,300 cash to burn through, or eager credit user, why the hell didnt they buy one for unger $600 a few weeks ago.

didnt centerfire have yugo folders for $600, maybe it was $699.

i am all for capitalism but that there is just funny, ha ! $2300.

How could one want a AK bad enough to pay $2300, and not have bought it already. The human species is realy farking weird.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It comes with 2 magazines and the gun that is all. I was thiking of offering him $450 for it but if it would deflate in value and not hold at $450 I can think of better ways to spend my money.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts