Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay. I feel stupid asking this question and I'm breaking my own rule of "search before asking"...

My trusty old 9mm HS2000 needs some "standard" capacity magazines. Wanted to make sure the ones for the XD's would fit it. I think it's time to head back to the range... Wonder if she'll forgive me for ignorning her by getting her some new standard capacity magazines...

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Kermee?? Whos that. I've been on this forum for a year now and I've never heard of him...I thought he was some kind of mythical beast :)

Hehe, seriously I'm sure someone wiser than I will come along and answer your question. As in standard capacity, I figure you mean the "high capacity" mag seeing as how your in washington, same as I. I've never heard anything to the contrary but someone with a definitive answer will come along, I'm sure, our almighty forum leader.

P.S. Nice to see you here. I have never seen you post since my time here and am glad to be able to say that I have.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jkswiss said:
Kermee?? Whos that. I've been on this forum for a year now and I've never heard of him...I thought he was some kind of mythical beast :)

Hehe, seriously I'm sure someone wiser than I will come along and answer your question. As in standard capacity, I figure you mean the "high capacity" mag seeing as how your in washington, same as I. I've never heard anything to the contrary but someone with a definitive answer will come along, I'm sure, our almighty forum leader.

P.S. Nice to see you here. I have never seen you post since my time here and am glad to be able to say that I have.
Welcome! (A bit belated, of course). :)

You are correct. I'm unfamiliar with any state level laws here after the AWB sunset last year, but I'm assuming that the "standard" (I see references to 15 or 16 round magazines) is now perfectly legal in WA State barring any recents laws passed making them illegal that I might of missed.

I've been itching to get to the range and would like to spend a bit of my hard-earned money on my HS2000. Man it's been a while... :)

·
Premium Member
5,751 Posts
Kermee. The new 15 & 16 mags will work the same as the 10 rd mags for the HS. You can even boost that by 2 with a +2 Pearce extension. Think Scott and James sell them.
(Remember to take your eye and ear protection)
Happy shooting.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Good morning Kermee!! I saw your posts this morning and thought to myself.. hmmmm... I've never seen him post here before.. Course I've only been around a year or so..

Anyway.. welcome back from whatever adventure you have been on, and yes, any ol' XD mag will do.. 10, 15, or 16 (I am assuming you are shooting the HS 9mm)

Happy and safe shooting! (post a pic of your best groups!)

Raymond

1 - 5 of 5 Posts