Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Funny Stuff!
I did have the website to this ammo lab. There are about 30 videos of various people shooting this rifle. This is their "shop" gun that they invite visitors to shoot with a custom load. They video tape them and then they all laugh themselves silly. I'll see if I can locate the web site again.

Edit- Found It!

Be sure to check out "Other Sports" at the bottom of the page for some other funny stuff.

Edit Again - Old link removed, see new posting below.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Ahhhgghh! Looks like they've taken them all down. Sorry 'bout that.
I had saved a bunch of those at one point. I'll see if I still have them and post on my site.

Edit - OK, Accurate Reloading has started their own forum. The videos are in the AR Videos forum - The Champions section at the bottom of the forum index page. It's probably worth registering to this forum just for the videos. There does appear to be a lot of other useful info here.

The forum link is:
http://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
HAAA!!!

It's beautiful watching this guy crawl around trying to find the door knob...I think he was saying "I'm Batman!!" :lol:

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
OMFG!! :lol:
I reckon the dude might've needed to wear something with more padding.....something besides his nightgown

·
Registered
102 Posts
TomSwift said:
Funny Stuff!
I did have the website to this ammo lab. There are about 30 videos of various people shooting this rifle. This is their "shop" gun that they invite visitors to shoot with a custom load. They video tape them and then they all laugh themselves silly. I'll see if I can locate the web site again.
Unless a waiver is involved, that sounds like a one way ticket to a lawsuit.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Fingolfin said:
TomSwift said:
Funny Stuff!
Unless a waiver is involved, that sounds like a one way ticket to a lawsuit.
See my previous post to the new location of the videos. I didn't have the videos saved anyway. BTW, if I did post them and they objected, the only thing they could initially do is give me a legal notice to remove them. Refusing to do so could constitute legal action. They would also have to go after several hundred other people as at least one of these videos is all over the internet under the heading of "Why Palestinians Throw Rocks".

Believe me, it's worth registering to their forum and viewing the other videos. Some are funnier than the one in the initial posting above.

·
Registered
102 Posts
TomSwift said:
Fingolfin said:
TomSwift said:
See my previous post to the new location of the videos. I didn't have the videos saved anyway. BTW, if I did post them and they objected, the only thing they could initially do is give me a legal notice to remove them. Refusing to do so could constitute legal action. They would also have to go after several hundred other people as at least one of these videos is all over the internet under the heading of "Why Palestinians Throw Rocks".

Believe me, it's worth registering to their forum and viewing the other videos. Some are funnier than the one in the initial posting above.
LOL, no I meant letting people shoot guns like that at your business seems like a good way to get sued.

·
Registered
114 Posts
religious freedom or not; i wouldn't let that person even touch a weapon in the USA!! I do respect other beliefs, and Muslims are mostly not usually radical, dangerous, or otherwise abnormal; but if you come into my range/shop wearing an arab outfit, at best youd be politely asked to vacate the premesis, and at the worst go out in [email protected]!

·
Registered
397 Posts
these guys on this forum site http://forums.accuratereloading.com SUCK!!!! DONT BOTHER TRYING TO JOIN!!

here is what I got......"Our site requires members to confirm their email addresses (this helps to protect us and you!). Please click on the link below to confirm this email has reached the right person:
http://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve?a=*****************"

After I clicked on the link in my email to confirm I got this......"Please note that your membership is not yet active for the following reason(s):
-- Awaiting Approval: we have not yet approved your membership.
Until the conditions above are satisfied, you will only have access to our community as a guest."

WTF!!!!..... then I read this....."Our site administrators manually approve each new membership application. You will not have access to the site until your application has been approved. "

JACKASSES!!! All this for a couple F*****G Videos......screw them!!!! I will get these damn videos and post them myself!!!!! Screwthem!!!And their two bit chessy F**K**G Forum!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Fingolfin said:
LOL, no I meant letting people shoot guns like that at your business seems like a good way to get sued.
They don't have to worry about the lawsuit as they are not in the U.S. Their lab is in Dubai, UAE.

As far as registering goes, when I applied, approval was immediate even though I got that message. There is a forum that I manage and I do the same thing. I may be wrong but I believe you have to confirm your email here. I guess you can think of it as "Flood Control".

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
religious freedom or not; i wouldn't let that person even touch a weapon in the USA!! I do respect other beliefs, and Muslims are mostly not usually radical, dangerous, or otherwise abnormal; but if you come into my range/shop wearing an arab outfit, at best youd be politely asked to vacate the premesis, and at the worst go out in [email protected]!
Hmmm... walk in wearing the wardrobe of another country, and you're immediately bad?

Gang attire is ok? How 'bout bikers?

Do you only sell to people in business suits?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts