Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alright, so I've had my XDM-40 bi-tone for a while now and I'm starting to get used to it. The initial problems I had appeared to be from it being brand new. It still locks the slide back occasionally, but that's because of my grip (my thumb presses up on the slide catch and I'm still working on this one).

Here is the target I shot my last 30 rounds through @ 7 yards. They are pretty small targets. I'm liking the XDM-40 more and more!

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
wow 180 views and not even a comment about George's smiling face behind the bullseye lol. anything wrong with this post, or are brief range reports like this too common now and not worthwhile anymore??

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
45° Please;1508558 said:
Looks good.

Keep in mind, these guys have probably seen 100's of these post.

:cool:
yeah that's what i figured. i guess the xdm isn't as new to everyone as it is to me. it's not actually THAT new to me anymore, but even so i still get the "kid on christmas" feeling every time i know i'm going to shoot it. This is actually the first time that's happened since my very first pistol.

·
Premium Member
3,090 Posts
Looks good man. We do see a lot of range reports around here which is probably why you don't have many comments. AR's and AK's are all the craze right now, so a range report with one of those rifles may get the people talking. :D

·
Registered
46 Posts
yeah that's what i figured. i guess the xdm isn't as new to everyone as it is to me. it's not actually THAT new to me anymore, but even so i still get the "kid on christmas" feeling every time i know i'm going to shoot it. This is actually the first time that's happened since my very first pistol.
I hear ya brother, I'm right there with ya on that tip.

I bought my Glock 23 first but a week later I
was enamored with the looks and quality reports about the XDm.

My problem now is 300-400 round$ of ammo each weekend :shock:

I thought sport bike track days were expensive.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Oh, btw I met a guy with a Ruger 10/22.

I never shot a long before but this was so damn fun at 100 yards.

(no to mention cheap as Pabst beer)

·
Premium Member
3,090 Posts
45° Please;1510927 said:
Oh, btw I met a guy with a Ruger 10/22.

I never shot a long before but this was so damn fun at 100 yards.

(no to mention cheap as Pabst beer)
I love my 10/22! Definitely worth $200 for that rifle. I bought a Hogue stock and a heavy barrel for it which made it that much more fun.

·
Registered
90 Posts
hang tough machron, once you have 7yds down, which it looks like you do, move back to 15 then 25. it will make you a much better shot. just remember front sight sharp focus, blurry bullseye. keep the pictures coming.

·
Premium Member
1,821 Posts
Looks like you've figured it out pretty good to me!:p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts