Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hello to everyone, I have been lurking for awhile, and finally signed up. I also just ordered my XD .40 4” a few days ago. Going to take a week or so because I ordered the Bi-tone, which no one close had. Anyways theres a few things I have some questions about WWB- Winchester White Box? What exactly does it stand for I get that its cheap range ammo that can be had at wally world and the like, its just killing me I search everywhere and could not find out what it stands for. Second-I am in Maryland which is pretty hard to get a CC permit from what I hear, is there anyone in MD who can give me some insight? I am hoping being a business owner and dealing with cash will help me. And lastly what do your guys suggest for a Carry Load the Hydra shock seems to come up more often then not? Thanks in advance guys, great site, already learned quite a few things and don’t even have mine yet.

·
Registered
347 Posts

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Corey, at most, your permit will be valid while performing the duties of your business. Sucks. :-/

·
Registered
13 Posts
Welcome aboard Corey G, from one new guy to another. :D

As you deduced, WWB is Winchester White Box. I bought two boxes to try with my new SD40 5". Post a pic of that bi-tone once you get it. I bet it looks sweet!

Mysteriouso

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks I thought WWB was Winchester White Box but it was killing me not knowing for sure.

Corey, at most, your permit will be valid while performing the duties of your business. Sucks. :-/
Errr I hate Maryland Crappy laws, too much crime and a cost of living thats redclious. If anyone is ever thinking of living here--don't.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys for the warm welcome. Also looking for any advice on breaking in my new XD, I like that dry firing is fine, so plan to do that to get used to her. But this is my first hand gun so I have no real experience just Shotguns and riffles until now, so any advice no matter how simple it may seem would be very much appreciated, I plan to go with my one buddy whose been shooting for about 30 years for my first trip out, figured his experience will be an asset since I am a young buck. Thanks again guys.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
"Any advice on breaking in your XD"?

Well.. the first thing you need to do, is box up your XD, and mail it to me.. I would like to try one of those ten thousand round X-treme tests on the XD.. but I don't want to abuse mine..

Welcome to the forum

Raymond

·
Premium Member
5,751 Posts
Welcome to the XD Funhouse. Not all rooms are padded. Enter at your own risk. :wink:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts