Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
toby's be sorry to axesin such dumb questions, maasa no let toby use dem books.....

thanks for the answer jackass, a simple no would have sufficed.

it must be sad to feel so poorly about yourself you need attempt to belittle other people to boost your own self esteem.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Nope, as previously stated (in a roundabout way), holster wear falls under 'normal wear and tear', while rust falls under manufacturer defect. Now, if holster wear wears it down to the point that it rusts, I would suggest calling SA to see if that's covered. After I personally have armadillo'd my xd to death, I notice holster wear doesn't really hit the finish, just rubs the armadillo. A little dab more, let it dry, and a buff and it looks good as new :) I have 4 armadillo applications on mine (yea, excessive), but it doesn't have holster wear or rust! :)

Matthew

·
Registered
8 Posts
crzybotr said:
toby's be sorry to axesin such dumb questions, maasa no let toby use dem books.....

it must be sad to feel so poorly about yourself you need attempt to belittle other people to boost your own self esteem.
HA HA HA, good for you crzybotr, you are right on! Man, what is wrong with people!? I was taught young "If you don't have something nice to say then don't say anything!"

·
Registered
539 Posts
Are you crazy Crzybotr? Did you not see Snakeeater's quote about Black Flags and Slit Throats? Snakeeater can kill with a THOUGHT. Have you seen the movie "Scanners"? It's a lot like that, so.......careful with the impulsive responses, ok? :D

·
Registered
176 Posts
crzybotr said:

hey, hey, hey, watch your langauge there "suffice" is a word better left for the locker room...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts