Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have sceen that you have accounts with EFK!???

I don't know if this is proper to post here but.....

I would rather buy this from you!! you have helped me before and would LOVE to return the favor!
I am considering buying this
http://www.pistol-gear.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=80

If you can get this PLEASE post up!
THANK YOU for your time and help!! you have lead me in the right direction so far!

Jp.

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Let me call them tomorrow and see what EFK has in stock ready to drop ship to you Did you want a ported barrel for the 4 or 5 inch and what calibre. Efk has a nice drop ship program so it would come direct from the factory.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
looking for the ported that is corrrect!

Also I have the 4" model.

I also don't know what you need for shipping but my zip code=60139
pm me for detalis might be the best route!

TIA
Jp.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I would also like info on this please. I have the XD-40 V-10, ported blued barrel 4". I am looking for a stainless steel ported barrel to replace the stock barrel. The stainless looks great. I would rather buy stainless, then try to polish the stock. Any info will help. :roll:

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
For the 40`s everything is sold out, the new projected finish date is a couple of weeks. If you wanted a 357/9mm barrel then those could be shipped today. Also When I talked to frank I offered my barrel up for the subcompact but I only have the 9mm sub so someone else would have to volunteer the 40 sub. I would really say though if you want the barrel give Scott a call he would have them before me since I have never stocked efk barrels before and he already has an order for them so he would get them before I would.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts