Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found out there's a small shop here that sells Crossbreed holsters. I'd ordered one, but was looking at not having it for 3 weeks or more. So, after making sure the local dealer has one for my XDM in stock, I cancelled. Price difference isn't huge (it's actually a little less locally), so well worth NOT waiting on.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
I just found out there's a small shop here that sells Crossbreed holsters. I'd ordered one, but was looking at not having it for 3 weeks or more. So, after making sure the local dealer has one for my XDM in stock, I cancelled. Price difference isn't huge (it's actually a little less locally), so well worth NOT waiting on.
Does the local shop ship orders?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd think so, I can certainly check it out once I get there to pick up mine tomorrow.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK, picked up my CBST today; yes, it's comfortable. The local shop is Shooter's Paradise, Shooter's Paradise LLC in Sioux City, IA.
He wasn't sure about shipping, but I'd think if people were willing to spend a few extra bucks to shorten their wait, then why not buy from someone who stocks them? I figured that way they still get my business, and I buy local.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Hey thanks for checking. I will look into it further.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not a problem; I know sometimes instant gratification takes too long :D

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
I called the guy and talked to him a bit. He was not to sure about shipping but we tossed some ideas back and forth. He is going to check out the flat rate boxes and get back to me. I will post how it goes for those of you that don't want to wait 6 weeks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts