Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gmlaw...=&.done=http://photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos
Click on the link for photos
I got these from PGC I like them so much I already listed my green greens on ebay and ordered a second set for my new sub compact I had trouble picking up the front sight with the green greens especially in low light The yellow seems slightly less brite than the green but not enough to matter if anyone from here wants the green greens there on ebay $29.99 buy it now if you do buy them go ahead and deduct the shipping charge on checkout Thanks

·
Registered
8,970 Posts
I too like the Grn/Yel combo, especially for CCW. The Green is brighter, however in the dark, the yellow are bright enough and the front sight is very fast to pick up. Nice pictures!

Beside that, you got them fast! That is two, maybe three days from Chicago. Cool.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Pistol Gear Rocks !
+1000
:)

You should see a paypal receipt soon if you haven't already. Can't wait to get the sights. :D Took ebay forever to post them. Can only imagine the volume of goods/merchandise that gets listed daily. :shock:
I know that I have a list of things to list at ebay and a couple items for the trading post myself.

i will let you know when I get them. I better go get some ammo I have new sights to test on both my XDs. I just put firesights on my .40 service and will put these on the SC to replace sig night sights that are fine I just don't like the silver outer rings they have for picking up the front sight during daytime or indoor range shooting.

Semper Fi

·
Registered
277 Posts
Yep, that green and yella lookin good! :p I only have the green. Can you purchase just the rear, in yellow?

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
arolfsen said:
i gotta ask. did anyone else notice that his finish was <flawed?>
He refinished his xd in a cammo pattern.

·
Premium Member
1,815 Posts
I'm glad to hear you like them

just ordered a set to go on my refinished slide from Canyon creek

I cant wait till she comes home!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts