·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A 586-3

·
Registered
10,949 Posts
Damn Joe, you have a whole lot of nice guns. I mean a lot.

Living the American dream.

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
10,949 Posts
Reminds me of my Smith model 15 that I got about a month ago. I absolutely love it. Looks just like yours. Love the square butt grips.

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
18,867 Posts
Nice Joe, excellent taste as usual. Did you manage to sell any of the 1911's you were looking to part with?

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nice Joe, excellent taste as usual. Did you manage to sell any of the 1911's you were looking to part with?
Thanks. :) Not a one of the 1911's have gone anywhere, which doesn't really bother me. I just like to shoot my guns instead of just letting them sit, and those seem to be relegated to safe queen status anymore, so I figured I'd throw them out there.

·
Registered
18,867 Posts
I know the feeling, when a gun sits too much I wind up selling it as there's no reason to have it and not shoot it. Let me know if you get a sudden irrisistable urge to trade that Guncrafter.

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Premium Member
8,307 Posts
Very nice. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I expect a photoshoot with the Python soon.
I'm actually very interested to see how it compares to the 4" Python. 8) I have a 4" SS GP100 that I can't wait to put against it as well. Pretty fair match up across the board. My first 4" GP, was stolen by some scum that is either rotting in hell or will be one day, :twisted:, but I will say, that my early GP out shot my newer one. Bought the first one new in '92. Man that thing was slick. The newer GP is no slouch, but I shot the older one better. It would hang with my buddy's 8" Python. The longer sight radius of that Python made dialing it in a bit better, but it was a close matchup. :grin:

·
Registered
19,923 Posts
I need a full size .357 in the stable.

a Python would be awesome but man theyre pricey. Id snatch up some of the other Colt magnums in a heartbeat too though. Well, assuming I had the extra cash when i see a deal anyway...

A used GP or K/L frame would certainly be nice too.

·
Registered
18,867 Posts
I need a full size .357 in the stable.

a Python would be awesome but man theyre pricey. Id snatch up some of the other Colt magnums in a heartbeat too though. Well, assuming I had the extra cash when i see a deal anyway...

A used GP or K/L frame would certainly be nice too.
Keep your eyes peeled for a Dan Wesson, it will shoot with anything.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts