Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my Zombie ackers!!! I got an Le6920, and 2 6520's All 3 are sWeet. The one is completely new guts, prebanned lower. Both light weight barrels. The original le6920 is a bit heavier, but still A 6920... I can't believe it was still there! They threw in like 10 used 30rounders. they came w/ 2 20 rounders each. Hopefully I can find some Pmags this weekend at the Valleyforge show. Hopefully I'll have some pics up by the weekend. Oh yeah. the one 6520 has a red dot dight that puts the red dot just over the front iron sight. The other one will have an Eotecch holo on it. Anyone have a good suggestion on a flipaway ACOG? I'm open for some suggestions.......Tlk to you guys soon.. Oh, and thanks for all the posts I've read over the past few weeks. they've taught mea lot.

Jimmy

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
That's Zombie Whacker! LOL

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Pics or it didn't happen! :D

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pics or it didn't happen! :D
I knew that was comin...That's why I said they;ll be up soon.....

I'm getting the furniture thiss weekend at the show....I'm stoked!!!!

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't believe it. I hate liars ... :mad:
All I have to say is this.....Am I going to get an apology when I post the pics tomorrow or the day after? LOL... What reason do I have to lie?

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Can someone tell me how to get the pics from my documents to the thread? This way tomorrow when I take them, I can come right home and put them up.... This way My respect is earned.....lol... Didnt' think I had to, but hey...guess so! LOL

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
Can someone tell me how to get the pics from my documents to the thread? This way tomorrow when I take them, I can come right home and put them up.... This way My respect is earned.....lol... Didnt' think I had to, but hey...guess so! LOL
You have to use an image hosting website such as Photobucket or another one. Then paste the image code, will start with
, in the message and bam, done.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Dude, just tell everybody to get bent.

The "pics or it didn't happen" thing is kinda a joke. But when people outright call you a liar, it's time to tell 'em where to go.

Don't stress over 1-2 jerks treating you badly. Some people are just born a-holes. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
Dude, just tell everybody to get bent.

The "pics or it didn't happen" thing is kinda a joke. But when people outright call you a liar, it's time to tell 'em where to go.

Don't stress over 1-2 jerks treating you badly. Some people are just born a-holes. :rolleyes:
Whoa, somebody needs to learn how to understand jokes.

·
Registered
359 Posts
If it was a joke, then I apologize. Jokes don't always translate well over text. But I'm thinking the OP didn't see being called a liar as a joke.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
I'll have to think about that apology, if the pictures are good it will increase your chances. :lol:

If it was a joke, then I apologize. Jokes don't always translate well over text. But I'm thinking the OP didn't see being called a liar as a joke.
It's a shame you can't buy a sense of humor. :idea:

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

I saw the pics or it didn't happen thing comin a mile away! LOL.. The LIAR thing I was a little taken back by though. BUT...It's to be expected. There are a lot of people out there that can just talk smack, and noone would be the wiser. It's all good. No worries. I'll post em as soon as I can. trust me...I'm just as excited to put them up for you, as you are to see em...

:)

·
Registered
359 Posts
I saw the pics or it didn't happen thing comin a mile away! LOL.. The LIAR thing I was a little taken back by though. BUT...It's to be expected. There are a lot of people out there that can just talk smack, and noone would be the wiser. It's all good. No worries. I'll post em as soon as I can. trust me...I'm just as excited to put them up for you, as you are to see em...

:)
Sweet, I know the feeling. I just finished a custom engraved 9mm build for my wife. I HAD to post it on the pics forum ASAP.

Congrats on the new purchases.

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sweet, I know the feeling. I just finished a custom engraved 9mm build for my wife. I HAD to post it on the pics forum ASAP.

Congrats on the new purchases.
Thanks !! I"m heading to the show this weekend to get some furniture for them. Any recommendations? I'm definately getting the eotech for CQB, for one of them. I"d like to set one up for long range, then the third for both long, and cqb.... Help a brotha out?? MAybe a flip out ACOg w/ a eotech?

·
Registered
359 Posts
Thanks !! I"m heading to the show this weekend to get some furniture for them. Any recommendations? I'm definately getting the eotech for CQB, for one of them. I"d like to set one up for long range, then the third for both long, and cqb.... Help a brotha out?? MAybe a flip out ACOg w/ a eotech?
Furniture wise, I'd get a Magpul MOE or CTR stock. For the grips, just get whatever feels best in your hand. Different hands fit grips differently.

I'm not the guy to talk to about Optics though. I'm too poor, and stick mostly to iron sights. Although, I'd certainly get an ACOG if I could afford it.

I'm thinking about picking up a Trilux sight, as a cheaper alternative.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts