Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a 9mm HS2000 with box, extra mag and oil bottle for $340 before tax. It has been used but looks really nice. Worth it or not? Need to know before dealer heads off to a show on Saturday. I am really tempted to get the pre XD. Only thing that is in my mind is do I need another XD? I have a service bitone 9mm and a sc 9mm. Really like the XD's .

·
Registered
9,135 Posts
Baskin Robbins buddy, the more flavors the better.

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
for that price, i would get it and work on it as a project gun. wish I had the money though : (

·
Registered
595 Posts
HS2000 for that price..... It sounds like a bargain for basically the same pistol as the XD. Especially with 2 mags and a box. I have both. Unless someone has replaced it, the HS2000 will probally have the original design extractor. If you call Springfied and simply tell them that you need an XD extractor, it will be covered under warranty. They will charge you for the new design, but they will reimburse you when you send them the old extractor. The new design will fit perfectly in the HS2000.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I would spend the money on either a different kind of gun, maybe a taurus revolvor or pistol, or maybe a walther, something else for some variety. There are other good, reliable, and inexpensive guns out there besides the xd and glock. How about some variety? I think the revolvers are fun, you can get them in 9mm or the higher calibers and they are very good for concealment. If not, maybe get some accessories for your XDs, maybe a lasermax or M6 streamlight.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts