Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got back home from Orlando a few minutes ago. I grabbed the mail and walked inside, shuffled through it a little, and see a letter from the FL department of agriculture and consumer services! WHAT!?!? At my appointment on the 10th, they said it would be in the mail in 4-6 weeks. 10 days later it's in my mailbox. And my picture on the card wasn't too bad either. Bonus!

I was so surprised and excited that I spent a good minute jumping up and down screaming like a little girl. I can't wait to wake up tomorrow and head out for a wally world walk!

·
Registered
11,293 Posts
Your "Good to Go" now. Congrats!

·
Registered
608 Posts
gratz!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just did a Wally World walk. It wasn't too bad. This MTAC holster is so comfortable I really just felt like I was walking through walmart like normal, almost forgot I had the gun on me.

I wasn't able to get nachos though :mad:. I couldn't find any, so I decided to go for the next best thing and go to the subway that they had in the store.

I'm thinking for my next walk instead of wally world I'll go to petsmart and take my dog. That should give a little challenge, handling the cart and my dog at the same time and trying to stay concealed.

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Congrats. I think alot of new cc'ers make more out of it than it needs to be. I oc'd 6-7 months before I took my class, and cc around the house while waiting for permit. Just make sure you are comftrable carrying. Keep in mind 99.9% of the people are not going to notice.

Last thing...my walmart doesn't have nachos OR subway...wtf?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts