Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, my new range box was my mom's old camera equipment box. I only own 2 lenses so I wasn't really using it. So I found a better use for it!
Here are some pics, and the last pic is of my target that I was using my new CETME rifle on.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Nice use for camera case. Juat wondering if you had any kind of optical sight on your cetme, been looking for a good one to put on mine.

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
to be honest with you, I have no clue. My mom bought this way way way back in teh 1980s to use for her studio photography. The only time it ever left the house was when we moved to new houses, so its pretty much brand new. I myself am interested in how much something like this would cost, so come monday, I plan on hitting the local camera store to see what they say. I'll let you know what ! find out!

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ahh! i forgot to go get info on the box

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Some of the best aluminum camera cases are made by a company called Haliburton. If this one is made from that company it could bring several hundred dollars even used. You may want to check it out and possibly sell it. Converting it into a range box is a good idea, but you may have something of value here.
Even a off brand may be worth something. The case looks to be in great shape. Does it have the keys too?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts