Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hollerin' at NJ and AL people! I am from New Jersey, living in Alabama.

·
Registered
9,957 Posts
And Ranger you forgot to ask the real question
Auburn or Alabama.

Im USC as in Southern Califorina since I grew up there.

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, I know James. But I wanted to keep teh rolll call insanity down as much as I could. Right now I don't have to worry anyways, I don't think there are any Bama fans this year :-D I think EVERYBODY is an Auburn fan now. And if they aren't, then they are stupid lol

And As for teh NJ part, wondering how many people here are actually from my home state and actually carry and what it involves.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Roooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllll Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide!

There are still some of us that root for our team when they are down. Bama had a very rough year losing a good number of their skill positions and did not have any depth to compensate. It was nice to see Auburn do so well this year too though.

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BOOOOOOOOOOOO

But I give you guys props for stickin to your guns!

WAR EAGLE!

·
Registered
49 Posts
I'm from NJ one of the few here lol,,, as for what it takes to carry here i would say a small miracle,,,

we are the toughest state to get a permit to carry in(other than those who don't allow it at all lol) really if your just a normal every day Joe your not getting it in a state of 8 million people they have only issued something like 3000 permits,,, and you pretty much have to be a retired Leo,,, my uncle was able to get one being he's a CO i guess they figure you may someday run into somebody you once had to deal with at the prison

1 - 10 of 10 Posts