Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know this is not the section for this question but what the hell.i'm looking for a muzzle brake for my mp 15-22 i don't want to ship the barrel and get it threaded i rather put a muzzle brake that has set screws with out threading the barrel.any help will do.

·
Registered
324 Posts
i know this is not the section for this question but what the hell.i'm looking for a muzzle brake for my mp 15-22 i don't want to ship the barrel and get it threaded i rather put a muzzle brake that has set screws with out threading the barrel.any help will do.
I have one on a .223 Mega Machine Shops AR.

Nobody - and I mean NOBODY - likes shooting next to me when I'm torching them off. Muzzle rise, though, is that of a Ruger 10-22, and noise and shock wave is like .300 Win Mag, LOL

·
Registered
6,680 Posts
Yeah, that muzzle flip and recoil are really brutal with .22l.r.!!:rolleyes::cool: JP Enterprises makes a set-screw brake for .223s. I'm sure it'll work with a .22 l.r., Since "aesthetics" would have to be the only motivation for adding unnecessary weight to the muzzle of a .22 l.r., I'm sure the Smith brake will work just fine. :shock:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts