Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,161 Posts
Wewt, that's better than my dealer pricing on Grafs! I got in on it, thanks for sharing.

Can't wait to get these 147's in for some load development!

·
Registered
828 Posts
Okay, help me out here...

I am wanting to take advantage of this and order a few thousand of a couple calibers but I can't find 1,000 count in any caliber. Everything is 250 or 500 count. Do I just order 2x 500 count to get the deal? They're customer service department is closed for the weekend.

Any help?

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes it's priced by 500 so just order 4 and it will price it out right for you.
Choose 5 bucks flat rate shipping.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was using Berrys before and and I'm quite happy with either one . Price wins out.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Yes it's priced by 500 so just order 4 and it will price it out right for you.
Choose 5 bucks flat rate shipping.
Thank you. Is the price showing for 500 count already less the discount or does it get even lower when purchased per 1,000 quantity? Either way it's a smoking deal considering the shipping.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Nothing but great results from Xtreme or powerbond bullets. They are a heavy double plated bullets that can be loaded to jacketed data.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Thanks for deal info. I just ordered 1,000 each of 9 and 45. Wanted to go crazy and order a couple 1,000 of each but figured I should try them first and didn't have the cash to get what I really wanted. Did find primers at Bass Pro this week, bought my limit of 2,000 at $40 per 1,000.
Now if I can just find some more powder...

·
Registered
828 Posts
Had a few minutes of down time so I gave them a call to touch base. "Brenda" mentioned "he" was a bit bogged down with the recent sale so they haven't gotten them out yet.

I'm not in a rush, just an FYI

1 - 20 of 40 Posts