Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am looking to change the sights on a XD SC 40. Currently on my Glock 21 and 23 (since '95) I run a ghost ring with a Trijicon front. Have always been pleased with the combat accuracy, but in life it helps to keep an open mind. So right now I am thinking about going with another ring or maybe the XS big dot.

Currently my XD is carried in a fanny pack (black with teal nylon, small) http://www.gungear.com/cgi-bin/ez-catalog/cat_display.cgi?3X300536 and a Coyotes key chain on the draw zipper. My wife calls it the "Gay Hockey Fan Bag".

Thanks for any thoughts!

·
Registered
10,955 Posts
Ive got the XS 24/7 Big Dot on my one Sig and really like it, so much in fact that Im removing it and putting it onto my XD sub. [/img]

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
RockinAR said:
Wow. I just looked at that thing. She's right!
Yup she is, but no one has figured out what it really is yet. That is a good thing. :)

I mean who besides the Pink Pistols would carry in such a rig???? :lol:

·
Registered
813 Posts
I've always said if you are going to carry in a fanny pack. Don't use the leather ones, but pick something bright and goofy looking like a Kmart 10 dollar special with a PowerPuff Girls logo. The leather ones are always a dead giveaway that someone is packing. The other one they just think you are a flake and avoid you :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
RockinAR said:
The first thing I thought when I saw it, it looked like a Mighty Morphin Power Rangers bag. LOL
I like to think of it as grandma's clothing (big bad wolf). :D :D :D Besides looking a little less manly, I can carry three to five +1 magazines. Of course the carry is the standard (9), but I did see an extension sleave the other day allowing seamless use of the 12. Anyone know about this item?

In the pouch the fit is rather tight on the grip end. The stock sight are fine but I am a little worried how another rear sight will perform upon the draw. Any thoughts?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts