Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Old School, Is the XML with laser out yet.

Also, I hear Burris is putting out a 120 lumen light/laser combo, same as the M6X, but that it's only $250. (seems a little cheap, :) not that I'd be complaining.) And that it's due out in May. Can anyone confirm the price.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
146 Posts
emschris said:
Hey Old School, Is the XML with laser out yet.

Also, I hear Burris is putting out a 120 lumen light/laser combo, same as the M6X, but that it's only $250. (seems a little cheap, :) not that I'd be complaining.) And that it's due out in May. Can anyone confirm the price.
A little internet shopping can find you many M6's (not the m6x though) for around $250. I don't think the XML w/laser is out yet though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool, I'm gonna have to get one of those for my girlfriends SC. :)

I'm still interested to see the price on the Burris light/laser combo. Putting a BLOCK light on my XD some how seems like sleeping with the enemy. LOL :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
38 Posts
Old School, Ditto what Smoke-Works said!!!

When in April is the ETA?

Also, as this sits just a bit lower than the XML, any idea if this will fit the Blade-Tech holsters designed for the XML or, if not, whether Blade Tech is planning on a new model?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,970 Posts
tdw said:
Old School, Ditto what Smoke-Works said!!!

When in April is the ETA?

Also, as this sits just a bit lower than the XML, any idea if this will fit the Blade-Tech holsters designed for the XML or, if not, whether Blade Tech is planning on a new model?
They were only as specific as "April". It will not fit the existing holster and I am not sure if Blade-Tech is planning to make one yet. We will have to see what the demand is, and if Blade-Tech is interested.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
595 Posts
When I spoke with Insight Technologies, they said the "end of April" so we can expect May...but if you can take pre-orders, sign me up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,970 Posts
Smoke_Works said:
When I spoke with Insight Technologies, they said the "end of April" so we can expect May...but if you can take pre-orders, sign me up.

I would say that is a safe bet. As soon as we get a confirmation on our order, and an ETA, we will start taking orders based on that information.

Regards,
Old School
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
38 Posts
Old School said:
They were only as specific as "April". It will not fit the existing holster and I am not sure if Blade-Tech is planning to make one yet. We will have to see what the demand is, and if Blade-Tech is interested.
Thanks. Let me know when you're taking pre-orders.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
38 Posts
Old School said:
They were only as specific as "April". It will not fit the existing holster and I am not sure if Blade-Tech is planning to make one yet. We will have to see what the demand is, and if Blade-Tech is interested.

Well, evidently Blade-Tech is going to do a holster per this e-mail:

"We will try to purchase that light so we can tool up for it. Please check back with us in about 2-4 Weeks. We will tool up for it when we get a light in.

Regards,

Bobby Mcgee
Customer Service Manager/ Tech support"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
146 Posts
Do you have any idea how big this will be as compared to the m6? Since they're both insight parts I'm not worried about reliability differences, and if they're the same size or close then this may be the way I go since this one will be designed specifically for the XD.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
38 Posts
this will be the same size as the XML - designed specifically for the XD sub-compact
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
142 Posts
Does anyone know if the light and laser operate together or can the laser be turned on w/out the light on?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
208 Posts
you can operate them independantly or have them both on. Three different options.

1. laser
2. light
3. laser/light

P.S. Sorry posted before i read....This is the M6 i am talking about.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
539 Posts
does anyone know for sure if this thing will adjust for windage and elevation on the laser?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
133 Posts
Just curious, will these get loose when shooting? My friend had a laser on his Beretta and after a couple of mags of shooting the laser would get loose.
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top