Springfield XD Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,968 Posts
Considering the approaching season and the issues in the past with Political content, the following has been added to the XDTalk CoC...

Political Links in Signatures - Whether it be for an organization or an individual, are limited to one. You are allowed to have a single link in your signature as long as the text is black and the font point size is '2'. Multiple links will be removed. Pick your favorite!

·
Banned
4,677 Posts
Considering the approaching season and the issues in the past with Political content, the following has been added to the XDTalk CoC...

Political Links in Signatures - Whether it be for an organization or an individual, are limited to one. You are allowed to have a single link in your signature as long as the text is black and the font point size is '2'. Multiple links will be removed. Pick your favorite!
So is that like the McCain/Feingold act of XDtalk? lol

·
Registered
2,244 Posts

My signature has has two links in it. One is to my blog (rarely political) and the other to my website(not political) is this legal? Are we just talking about organization and candidate websites not personal stuff. Thanks, if I am in violation let me know and I will fix it ASAP.

mcb

·
Registered
445 Posts
+1

·
Premium Member
1,821 Posts
Just read.... thanks for posting the update... i realize that I made a statement that a used gun was a bit high... violated the terms... won't happen again... now that I read the rules..

Once again, thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
just re-read the rules,And wanted to say thanks for giving Us a great site!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
This forum is great, Kermee has the right to try to make even better. Thank you for allowing me to take part in it........................ Mac

·
Registered
39 Posts
I pay money for some of the sites I belong to that force more on their users then here. Then again the members on here are a lot classier bunch.

When I have don't have to pay money and with the amount of knowledge and enjoyment I gain, the rules here are more than reasonable. The ads here are absolutely relevant and non intrusive. And since you got rid of that god awful color scheme and I can now read for hours without headache. I could not ask for more in a free site. :D

·
Registered
26 Posts
There's nothing wrong with alluding to, or mentioning another competitor's name, without a link, in a forum response... is there?

I want to be helpful, but don't want to disrespect.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.