Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took my XD to the range for the first time. 100 rounds, no problems. Smooth sailing. As a new shooter, I've got a little work to do, but the gun felt great.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Yeah...congratulations on your first time out with the new XD. Just keep practicing as often as you can. You'll notice improvement with time. Make sure you are having fun while at the range too. :D

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
Keep on shooting; it just gets better and better. Scary how great that little sucker is; huh?

·
Registered
855 Posts
Glad to hear you got to shoot that sweet XD for the first time.

My only (totally non-expert) advice is to take your time while shooting. Learn what works and what doesn't, and why. I'm still learning and probably always will be.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Congratulations! Its a great gun just need to practice more. It is very accurate.

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Congrats. The XD9sc was my first XD and 9. This gun is what made me a believer in the XD's. I got the itch now.

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Congrats. I'm pretty sure the XD9sc will be my next gun... hopefully soon :mrgreen: I would already have it, if the XDm didn't come out. I just couldn't get my eyes off the XDm :rolleyes:

·
Registered
12 Posts
My son and I have went thru around 300 rounds this weekend. My NEW 9mmSC never missed a beat with anything we put in it. He has a Taurus 24/7. I like the SC better for me and it is smaller. I am really happy with my HITS considering I haven't shot a handgun in a LONG time. Oh, today was my first time indoors, sure beats walking to the target every few shots..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts