Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
XD 40, XDm 45 OSP, XDm Elite 9mm OSP, XDs Mod2 9mm
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!!! I've my XDs Mod 2 9mm OSP for some time now(over a year) and in my pursuit of creating a stash of mags for it, I've ran into an issue. The mags made for the original XDs will fit the Mod 2, without the original XDs sleeve or fitted with the sleeve for the Mod 2. I've been lucky with the 9rd mags, but I've now got 2 8rd mags that I can't use due to having the wrong sleeve(and because I refuse to use them without one), but herein lies the problem, I can't seem to locate any sleeves for the 9/40 XDs Mod 2 OSP 9mm 8rd mags. If anyone knows where I might find these and would be ok with divulging their top-secret info with a brotha, I'd REALLY, REALLY appreciate it. Or of course if anyone has said mag sleeve, or better yet 2 of them, they'd be willing to part with, please LMK and I'll happily buy them and give them a good home.

Thanks in advance for any help, looking forward to hearing from y'all!!!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hello everyone!!! I've my XDs Mod 2 9mm OSP for some time now(over a year) and in my pursuit of creating a stash of mags for it, I've ran into an issue. The mags made for the original XDs will fit the Mod 2, without the original XDs sleeve or fitted with the sleeve for the Mod 2. I've been lucky with the 9rd mags, but I've now got 2 8rd mags that I can't use due to having the wrong sleeve(and because I refuse to use them without one), but herein lies the problem, I can't seem to locate any sleeves for the 9/40 XDs Mod 2 OSP 9mm 8rd mags. If anyone knows where I might find these and would be ok with divulging their top-secret info with a brotha, I'd REALLY, REALLY appreciate it. Or of course if anyone has said mag sleeve, or better yet 2 of them, they'd be willing to part with, please LMK and I'll happily buy them and give them a good home.

Thanks in advance for any help, looking forward to hearing from y'all!!!
There are a couple dealers on eBay that have them.

·
Registered
XD 40, XDm 45 OSP, XDm Elite 9mm OSP, XDs Mod2 9mm
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you both!!! I can't believe I had forgotten to check ebay, in all honesty I hadn't even thought about it. I did end up contacting Springfield Armory, in hopes for a free-bee, but no such luck. They did however have what I was looking for and I got them ordered and they're on their way to their new home. Thank you @Locked N Loaded and @1clickbang for your help. Hoped on maybe finding a retailer who carried them locally, but sometimes that just doesn't happen, oh well, problem solved anyways!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts