Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 10, 45 acp magazines for sale. There are five 10 rounders, three 5 rounders and two five rounders with Pearce extensions. I also have three extensions for the 10 rounders that I will just throw in with a purchase if someone wants them otherwise they are going in the trash. All of these are Springfield Armory mags.

Photo of the mags:

They are $20 plus $5 shipping. If you buy all ten, they will be shipped for free. Please buy all of them...that would make my life a lot easier. :p

If you buy all the mags I will also include the Sentry Gunleather IWB mag holster for free. It also fits a 1911 mag perfectly. Here it is:

Individually, it is $25 shipped.

The Bear Creek Holster is $55 shipped:

This is basically unused. I used it to test fit but never carried it anywhere so it's perfect.

This is the Sentry Gunleather IWB holster:

It's super nice and the gun basically disappears. I have one for my XDm as well and it's amazeballs.

Here is the RDR Kydex holster:

Another fantastic holster. I love how thick it is and super sturdy. Some people don't like that but I love it.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just read my original post...totally wrong. I have five SEVEN rounders. SO SORRY. When I get your message I'll clarify...or maybe that is what you were telling me...that I screwed up my post.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Side note, is there any way to edit my original post? No idea why I said that...I don't think I was drinking when I posted this originally. :)

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Seven rounders spf. Still have all of the 5 rounders. Only $5 to ship all of them. The holsters are all still available as well.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Seven round mags and sleeves all gone. Still have the five round mags (two have the Pearce extension) and the mag IWB holster, the SG IWB holster, the Bear Creek pocket holster and the RDR Kydex holster.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
$100 for the five rounders shipped.

All holsters including the IWB mag holster are still for sale.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Will ship the five five round mags for $100 still and I'll include the Sentry Gunleather IWB mag holder. All holsters are still available. Surely someone needs some mags and holsters out there. Send me a note if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What mags do you have left for sale? Thanks
I have 5 of the 5 round mags. Two of them have Pearce grips on them. I'll ship them to you for $100 and include the IWB mag holder. PayPal friends and family works best.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The five, five round mags are still for sale as well as the holsters. Let me know if you have any questions, want more pictures, etc.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bump for the day. Make an offer. 5 mags and holsters still available.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I need this stuff gone. Baby nursery is starting to take shape and clutter has to go.

Still for sale is as follows:

RDR Kydex Holster:

Make me an offer I can't refuse.

Sentry Gunleather Kydex Holster:

Make me an offer that I can't refuse.

Bear Creek Holster:

$50 shipped.

The five, five round mags:

$100 shipped to you. Two have the Pearce grips extensions.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bump for the day. I still have 5, 5 round mags and the holsters.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Still for sale! Need these gone. Moving soon and the box is taking up space. :)

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Here is what I have left:

$90 shipped

$40 shipped (Sentry Gunleather)

$40 shipped Bear Creek Pocket Holster

$40 shipped RDR Kydex Holster

I would do $175 for everything shipped to you in the US.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts