Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a iwb holster for my xds. I've narrowed it down to alien gear or firearmholster.com. Anybody have a preference?

·
Registered
2,250 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Have both. Why both ok I recommend the n82 tactical. The full sweat shield and soft backing can not be beat. They are quite pricey though. Over priced IMO. Between the two choices you gave go with the firmarm holster. Gavin has some awesome leather colors if you request them. Plus he has the soft backing sewed into the back of the holster.

·
Registered
48 Posts

I'veve been wearing an AGH for about 7 months. Started out carrying my Ruger P89 at first then bought a XDs 3.3.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I pulled the trigger on the alien gear. Have a iwb 2.0 and owb on the way with the xds and s&w sigma plates.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've heard nothing but good things about alien gear. I use a Hartwell clip n go and love it. Very comfortable. I actually have two. One I bought used off if ebay and one I bought from Hartwell. I thought I lost the eBay bid. If your interested I'll sell it to you for 20$ plus shipping. It's used from eBay and gas the standard clip.

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
I only own the alien gear. So I can't speak for the other. But I love my alien gear. It's so comfortable! Wait time was right around 5 weeks.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Alien gear hands down the best thing ever. They have a warranty that is good forever and you can change shells for free whenever you get a new firearm. No limit! I've already made good on it once.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
33 Posts
I also like AG. I have an IWB for my Sig. I plan on buying an OWB for my XDs and swap out the shells. The only issue I've heard with them is the wait time. As far a price, I haven't seen a better quality holster that even comes close.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts