Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to the forum so I hope this is the right place to go. To start I was installing the PRP Trigger kit and things were going fine until like an idiot I mixed some of the springs together. I just want the gun back together. Is it an issue to assemble the gun with mixed Springs? If not what should I do?

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'm not familiar with the PRP kit, but some more information would probably help - specifically, what kit you are referring to. You mention an XDS, are you talking about the XDS trigger spring kit? From what I can tell, PRP doesn't have a full trigger kit for the XDS. If it is the trigger spring kit, go to the PRP website and look at the picture - compare the springs you have to that, and you should hopefully be able to tell which is which.

·
Registered
4 Posts
After installing the PRP trigger spring kit, I have a problem with light primer strikes. Has anyone experienced this problem and if so, how did you correct the problem?

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
After installing the PRP trigger spring kit, I have a problem with light primer strikes. Has anyone experienced this problem and if so, how did you correct the problem?
Have you cleaned the striker channel? If not, do that first. Clean it with solvent and leave it dry and oil free.

If that doesn't help put the factory striker spring back in and check to see if that fixes it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts