Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just sold my XDS 3.3 45 this morning in a private sale (which by the way, could become illegal here if I-594 passed in WA, so tell everyone you know in WA to vote no on that bad Bloomberg supported legislation). Now, if I can only find a G17L and Gen 2 Glock 19 for a good price. Went to the gun show today. Found a Gen 2 19, but the guy would only go down to $425. Even if it is a Gen 2, I think that is still high (since I'd still have to do tax since he's a dealer and it is "on the books").

Anyone know of a good place to look for either the 17L or Gen 2 19?

Worst case scenario, I can get a 34 Gen 4 at Blue Label Prices, but my wife (I got a good one), said I should get the 17L because it is more rare.

·
Premium Member
17,523 Posts
Congrats on getting rid of the XDs.

$425 isn't a bad price on a Gen 2 G19 if it is in good condition.
They are running $400 to $450 in Gunbroker..
I paid $400 in a private sale a couple years go.

There also a couple G17L pistols on Gunbroker right now.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats on getting rid of the XDs.

$425 isn't a bad price on a Gen 2 G19 if it is in good condition.
They are running $400 to $450 in Gunbroker..
I paid $400 in a private sale a couple years go.

There also a couple G17L pistols on Gunbroker right now.
Seems like $350 is more what I've seen them for. But then it would be $40 to join the arms collector, plus tax. $425 would be fair I think as a private sale.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. Never used GB, but guess I will give it a go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,287 Posts

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Congrats on selling but why would the XDs .45 be illegal and yes I've being telling everybody I can not to pass I-594?

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Congrats on selling but why would the XDs .45 be illegal and yes I've being telling everybody I can not to pass I-594?
Mojo, if 594 passes then we would have to spend an extra $50 and do the transfer at an FFL. The XDS would still be legal, but handing it to someone else without a full FFL background check would be illegal. All private sales without an FFL would be illegal, even between two police officers or two CPL holders.

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Mojo, if 594 passes then we would have to spend an extra $50 and do the transfer at an FFL. The XDS would still be legal, but handing it to someone else without a full FFL background check would be illegal. All private sales without an FFL would be illegal, even between two police officers or two CPL holders.

Then it damn sure better not pass. I'm sick of these gun grabbing commie bastards! :mad:

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Thanks for clearing that up and yes I am trying all I can to get the word out, this school shooting don't help much, it a matter of fact it is going to hurt a lot.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We will see how it goes. Got out bid on the second link, but currently high bidder on the first

·
Premium Member
1,824 Posts
Sign up for AIM Surplus' email list they seem to get a couple of blocks of surplus gen 2 19's per year. That's where I got mine. I think it was $325 or around there.

·
Premium Member
2,735 Posts
Sweet! Was that the one with the missing front sight? I saw it went for $370, which is a pretty decent price since cosmetically it looks to be in very good condition.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yes. That is the one. Any suggestion for payment? Guy has 71 reviews, none negative. He prefers MO or personal check, but can do cc.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I just decided to do CC. For $10 I'd spend that much in time and effort trying to get the MO and then get it sent certified mail.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts