Xds Einar from Galloway Precision | Page 2 | Springfield XD Forum

Xds Einar from Galloway Precision

Discussion in 'XD-S Discussion Room' started by Borinquen veteran, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Apr 21, 2020 #11
    j2flan

j2flan XDTalk 100 Member

Ratings:
    +86 / 1
    Sorry I am soo late with this;
    Nope, got large paws. I did not have any function problems at all. The "ridge" on the bottom face of the trigger, was hurting my finger after about 30 pulls. With my grip, on the draw of the holster, the safety blade felt like I was pushing it in at a angle so I had to adjust the position of my finger to engage the safety smoothly.
    I hope this explains my post. And, it did not "hickup" even once :wink:. The trigger just did not work for me, but at that price for a flat trigger it was worth a try.

2. May 20, 2020 #12
    nekretrac

nekretrac XDTalk Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    I just installed the Einar trigger. I guess I have average size hands. I noticed that unless I get a perfect trigger pull, ie depress the safety lever before the body of the trigger moves, the rear of the safety lever catches against the back of the housing. This appears to only happen on the first “shot” as resetting the trigger and firing doesn’t seem to be a problem, I guess because of the short travel to reset doesn’t position the rear of the lever out of the frame.
    As I said, my fingers are probably on the short side and someone with longer fingers or larger hands may not have this problem. I could remove a small amount of material off the rear end of the safety lever and solve the issue easily enough. For the price I’m not complaining, it was worth trying.