Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently noticed a 9 MM speed loader listed for sale on the SA site Store. Was part of the 30% off sale. Picture of the loader showed XD Gear, and it stated it was for 9 MM as well as a couple other calibers. I ordered one for use with my new XDs 4" 9 MM. It came yesterday. In addition to the loader arriving, I also received an email from SA telling me the loader would NOT work on the XDs model! I called the lady at SA, and she explained to me that the particular loader shown was not for XDs, and at this point, one was not available for the XDs. That cost me $3.60 at the post office to return the loader to SA this morning. I did mention to the young lady, that the loader page in question, should have a disclaimer, letting people know this loader would NOT fit the XDs magazines. I am posting this information here, so everyone is aware, and would not order this particular loader for their XDs.
Now, that's out of the way, what's the BEST loader out there, that will fit my magazines? Thanks in advance. Know this has been discussed before, but, I've heard pros and cons on what has been suggested.

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
I don't think there are Many here that would actually recommend any of the XD/XDM Speed loaders.
Just about everyone here prefers the MagLula UpLula (Universal Pistol Lula).
It works with everything from 9mm to .45 (and even some .380s), both Single-Stack and Double-Stack.
Do just a forum search for UpLula and you'll get hundreds of hits.
UpLula is probably the only mag loader you'll ever want.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Agree. :)

The UpLula is GREAT.

Duane

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Uplula for president

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have followed your advice and purchased an UpLula universal loader. It's in the mail! Just an FYI, I was able to buy a new one, with free shipping, a lot less expensive on EBAY! Looking forward to trying it out! ;)

·
Registered
717 Posts
The Uplula is amazing

·
Registered
4,383 Posts
Has anybody tried it with the single stack insert?
Never felt the need for one when using the UpLula for my XDs45 magazines, seems to work well enough without it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts