Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I'm from Niagara Falls, NY. I just purchased my first handgun, The XDS 4.0 9mm. I'm looking for any recommendations for a good IWB holster?? Any help would be great. Nooch

·
Registered
11,292 Posts

·
Registered
8,278 Posts
welcome from the Midwest...

congrats on the gun
sorry for the geographical location ;)

DeSantis Holsters are excellent...AlienGears are well liked round these parts also

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Welcome from Georgia. I prefer the Crossbreed Supertuck for my XDm 9mm 4.5 When it comes to holsters there are many many choices. A good belt will also be a requirement. When it comes to IWB carry you will need to "dress around your gun". Pants will probably need to be one size larger and shirts also kinda loose and blousy, not tight fitting.

·
Registered
8,278 Posts
Welcome from Georgia. I prefer the Crossbreed Supertuck for my XDm 9mm 4.5 When it comes to holsters there are many many choices. A good belt will also be a requirement. When it comes to IWB carry you will need to "dress around your gun". Pants will probably need to be one size larger and shirts also kinda loose and blousy, not tight fitting.
he has an XD-S...not nearly as difficult to dress around...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you for the warm welcome everyone, and also for the recommendations. The holster I have presently is a Ritchie Leather holster, made by a local company. It's a IWB. It's comfortable however I have a slight problem w/ re-holstering. Best way to describe it is as if the holster collapses in on itself once I draw the weapon.

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Welcome from New Jersey

·
Premium Member
2,645 Posts
Welcome to the forum.. We do make some nice holsters and belts,if you have any questions just give us a call. I would think that the reason you have a problem to re-holster your weapon as the top of the holster you have may not be reinforced .. Good Luck.

·
Premium Member
4,971 Posts
Welcome from Central Florida.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Welcome from upstate NY... FUAC! Make sure to join NYfirearms.com too... Hope you voted today! This is a great forum and you'll make a bunch of friends!

·
Premium Member
27,915 Posts
Welcome from Florida!

·
Registered
5,757 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Western Pa.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee!

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Welcome from Arizona from a former Upstater!
Crossbreed holsters are great, also fond of DeSantis.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Welcome :D

Check out the INCOG from tacticalholsters.com or Crossbreed Supertuck. Kydex will make holstering your gun easier. I have and use both of these holsters.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts