Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm new to the forums and saw this a minute ago in the SA page so I decided to share the info.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Thanks for sharing and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will be moving to FL next week and will be getting one ( need to find a job first) before Christmas so, someone in the Orlando area can tell me about a good range with rentals ?

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I will be moving to FL next week and will be getting one ( need to find a job first) before Christmas so, someone in the Orlando area can tell me about a good range with rentals ?
Whattup from Orlando.......unfortunately, the ranges here dont rent such new guns. It would be awhile until you see this XDS 4.0 .45 being rented, i dont think they even rent the XDS 3.3 yet

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Whattup from Orlando.......unfortunately, the ranges here dont rent such new guns. It would be awhile until you see this XDS 4.0 .45 being rented, i dont think they even rent the XDS 3.3 yet

I rented an XDs 3.3 45acp a couple months ago here in the St. Louis area. Sweet shooter btw... My XDs 9mm is shipping out today... :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
East Orange Shooting Sports

I was able to rent an XDS 45 3.3 about two months after they started hitting the shelves.

I'm going to give them a call about the 4.0 later this evening and see when they might think they will get them in. I'm highly tempted to replace my 3.3 with the 4.0.

·
Registered
10 Posts
lol, nice, 3 days after i buy my 3.3 xds45 they release this. I've never considered or even thought to ask if gun stores allow returns on unfired firearms. I'd highly doubt it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts