Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am no longer an owner of xdm 4.5 9mm. Sold mine after I got eaa witness match 9mm. I just shoot so much better with eaa. Xdm is great pistol but I couldn't keep up with eaa accuracy,trigger and nice heavy balance. Maybe ill get used 5.25 down the road.

·
Banned
38,920 Posts
Understood,
I've got a Match in 10mm, and it smokes the XD in accuracy and trigger control ... But the Witness, isn't a combat gun, either.

They're like night and day.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I used xdm and now match for range shooting and local matches. I don't cc and its not really home defence gun bc its siting in the safe in basement all the time. So for my needs its eaa match is great

·
Banned
38,920 Posts
I used xdm and now match for range shooting and local matches. I don't cc and its not really home defence gun bc its siting in the safe in basement all the time. So for my needs its eaa match is great
I'm curious how your 9mm cycles ... A few years ago the Witness 9 (I read on another forum) had an issue with feeding ammo.

It didn't matter what brand, it was a magazine problem.

I thought about getting another, or just the slide/magazine, but never did because of this aspect.

So how does it perform ?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
@azxd
it cycles with no issues at all. You are right , feeding issues were related to older style mags with red follower and spacer in the front. Now new style mecgar K9 mags perform flawleslly. EAA has them at $25 each if you buy two or more.

·
Banned
38,920 Posts
@azxd
it cycles with no issues at all. You are right , feeding issues were related to older style mags with red follower and spacer in the front. Now new style mecgar K9 mags perform flawleslly. EAA has them at $25 each if you buy two or more.
Decisions Decisions ... Thanks !!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts