Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there are a lot of threads on this but gonna start another one. :)

Called Springfield Armory on 22Dec2008 and ordered 6 magazines for the XDM 9mm. Figured I would get some on order since it will take forever to get the two extra with the Gear Up program, and wanted to get some before the Messiah takes over.

Springfield quoted me a time line of 30-60 days to get them.

Was leaving for work last evening and the door bell rang! :) Wife thought her candles had arrived. :lol: Told her.......nope........these are mine!

Got home from work and opened the box........................................

WHOOOOO HOOOOOO!

Christmas in January!

So.................the total turn around time was 21 days from the time I ordered them.

Now I just hope my 2 extra mags from the Gear Up promotion make it to me before Christmas of 2009. :)

·
Premium Member
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
21 days? I order mine in October and I got a package today too :)

I think they are starting to get into the pipeline a little sooner now with the amount Springfield must have sold with their Gear Up promo.

The must have done some hiring in Croatia.

I believe my magazines were assembled by 18 year old virgin Croatian schoolgirls. ;)

Probably not.............but that's my story and I'm stickin' to it! :lol:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just ordered some today... took about 20 minutes on hold, but I did call during lunchtime....

The good news - customer service said the mags are IN STOCK, and would ship in about 2 weeks. The bad news - they're now $34 each.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.