Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all. so I'm sitting on the fence right now. I currently have an XDM45 and I love it to death. so much so that I've been seriously considering buying an XDM 5.25(9mm, I guess I have to start specifying now) and joining a few local shood-um-ups. however I already have a PRP trigger lying around that I've never had the chance to install.

here's my dilemma, I can buy a springer precision threaded barrel and compensator for my 45 for around $375 then drop the PRP trigger into it or I can pay $650 for a new XDM5.25 9mm and drop the PRP trigger in it.

it's a big dilemma, if it was you, which would you rather go with?

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the local pistol club is USPSA and hosts both local and regional competitions, I was thinking of starting out in the locals just to get comfortable with competing and then try my hand at regional USPSA shooting

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
right now I'm not better than the factory barrel. I'm not really interested in the springer barrel because it's match grade, it's more because it's threaded to allow for the compensator. tamer muzzle flip is the main thing I'm looking for

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.