Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey yall, I was looking to see if anyone was willing to selling any extra magazines for their XDM40c. I'm mainly looking into the people who received them FREE with the rebate, when the weapon first came into production. I barely missed that opportunity, which stinks. :???: I was coming back from deployment when I heard about it. So darn excited, cause this gun was what kept my hopes up most of the time while out of country. I called Springfield about it, telling them my situation. They seemed as if they would be willing to help me out with the extra magazines. I was even told by a representative that they'd make it happen. Well when it came down to it, they obviously changed their mind. Well actually they never answered any of my multiple emails I sent them on the issue. So I'm taking it as they aren't willing to stick to their word. The crappy part is I use this weapon as an on duty and off duty weapon. This makes it essential that I have more than ONE magazine. I just am still pretty ticked that Springfield wouldn't stick to their word:-x. I even bought the gun during the offer period, I just couldn't send in the rebate in time due to travel. Don't know if $30 is worth spending on a magazine (all my other weapons were cheaper than that-kimber, glock, kahr, rock river, kel-tec). Was wondering if anyone had too many and was willing to hook it up (I know I doubt thats possible) or if anyone was willing to sell theirs for a reduced price. I just want to make sure I can keep both myself and others safe by having sufficient amounts of ammo readily available if a situation occurs. Thank yall:)

·
Registered
120 Posts
The link for Kyles gun shop says that the 11 rd magazine is unavailable. The place I bought my compact from also said they are unavailable at the moment as well. Hope I can pick up 2 extra ones in the near future, as I will probably only use the 16 rd ones I have(will have 4 of the 16rd ones total considering I bought 3 extra for my XDm 3.8 I had and traded in for the compact) for when the gun is at home, and don't plan to buy extra mag extenders to carry the 16 rounders. May carry one of them, but would rather just carry the 11 round ones to save weight, and I would think 34 rounds would be enough to protect myself if I am in a situation while CC'ing...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ya my XDM40 Compact is a CCW AND BACKUP. Just need more mags and I know there is someone out there that has to many for their usage. I can say that every one of my weapons has way to many magazines than needed, that is except for my XDM. Whats the use in having all those magazines if you never use them. Trust me, Ill put them to use DAILY.

·
Registered
9 Posts
If you have documentation that you purchased it during the offer period, Springfield will honor the offer.

But the problem is, IIRC Springfield ended this offer just before the XDm3.8c came out in .40 S&W. So noone received extra 11 rnd mags for .40 S&W. Which is why they are so hard to come by. I've been trying to source extra ones myself, haven't one yet. My local Cabela's is the only place I've found that actually has them in stock. But I really don't feel like spending that much on mags, ever. Considering the gun just came out not very long ago, I'll make my 16 rounders and one 11 rounder work for now. In time they will come. Remember, this gun JUST came out, in this caliber, in February.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts