Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love the look and feel of the new XDM's but the rice tag has me running for the hills. I think dealers are marking them up at the moment. My local shop has 1 Bi-Tone 9 in stock and he want $669+tax for it. Does that seem high to anyone else?

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
That sounds about average for an XD(M).

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
My local shop has 1 Bi-Tone 9 in stock and he want $669+tax for it. Does that seem high to anyone else?
Nope, that's right in-line with what they are at Sportsman's in WA; $599.99+tax for blued, 9 or 40.

·
Premium Member
269 Posts
At the gun show in Austin last weekend the XDM-9 was priced @ $689 and the XDm-40 was up to $629. I think alot of the pricing right now on the 9mm has to do with the demand and it's the new model and of course --the election--. But actually there was not that many "m" guns available at the show. However, I thought I did fair on a XD-40 subcompact @$479. Boy you should have seen the line to get in the show on Sat morning even 30 minutes before the door opened -- the place got packed quick and watched black guns going out the door one after another. Holy Cow!

·
Registered
40 Posts
If you are in Minneapolis you could get it for 594 + tax.
XDM-9
Last I checked, Cabelas wanted more than what your dealer is asking. As stated before, it really depends on where you are and what competition is in the area.

Also look for promotions. When I got my XDM I got a $150 gift card with the purchase. Although the purchase price was inflated over other dealers at the time, the price with the gift card was still a better deal.

If you aren't in a hurry give it a while, the price should come down a bit or it might allow you to find a better deal.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Geography definitely plays a part in how much it will cost. Here in Central FL, I paid $700 for my XD(m)-40 (bi-tone). I've seen them online for much less, but no doubt that all guns (particularly those that use hi-capacity magazines) are in short supply at the moment, with everyone rushing out to get one since the election.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Got mine Saturday for $675.00 + tax 9mm bi-tone. The only one they have had in a while. I called other stores and was told they were out and didn't know when they would come in.

Good Luck

·
Registered
51 Posts
Sounds like the price is right. The place around me had the bi-tone 9's for $665 and I just picked up my black for $639. The place I go to has been having is getting the XDm's. They are selling out within a day of getting them (one or two at a time) in. They are also saying that their distributor is also having a hard time at getting them.

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
I paid $600 for black XDM9. I live in Henderson NV. Sportsmans here wanted $60 MORE than what I paid for mine. Forget about Bass Pro Shops. They are CRAZY on their prices. Been hounding my dealer for extra mags. but the rep from SA says they are hard to get a hold of. :confused: :confused: Go figure. I go by atleast once a week if not twice a week and hound him!!:grin: :grin: The bi-tones and such are more money IF you like them. Personally not for me. But to each their own!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just picked up my XDm 9mm Bi-Tone for 629.99. If you want one and can find one within 15% of what I paid I would just go for it. Money is temporary but guns are forever.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts