Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm buying an XDm 9mm soon but I'd like to get it with green tritium night sights (not the normal white) but I can't seem to find one with them any were for reasonable price 500-650$ like the ones with white tritium, they all seem so be plus 700$ anyone know of some were to find one, and I'm looking for it to be black not 2-tone with green or nickel.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I don't think you'll be able to find any new xdms with the tritium sights on them. I think most places charge an extra 90 bucks for them.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I've for 603$ i found a XDm that says it has tritium night sights but it doesnt say that there green so are tritium sights always green cause i was under the impression they came in white as well.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Well I've found them with white ones for 603$ but cant find green.
the white sights from the factory are not night sights....they are just....well...sights

nights sights are gonna cost you an extra $90+ like danny_boy said and usually glow green like you want. and you will probably have to special order one if you want night sights as most gun stores don't stock them. unless you buy the gun and sights separate and have a gunsmith install them

·
Registered
167 Posts
Are you looking at the gun in the dark? Because the night sights like the trijicons have white rings around the tritium vials for factory quality sight aquisition. Now if you want the green during the day and night look for a gun with the TruGlo TFO sights I have them and they are great I had to buy them from my gun shop and they installed them.

·
Registered
120 Posts
you can just buy the gun and put your own sights on it

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Are you looking at the gun in the dark? Because the night sights like the trijicons have white rings around the tritium vials for factory quality sight aquisition. Now if you want the green during the day and night look for a gun with the TruGlo TFO sights I have them and they are great I had to buy them from my gun shop and they installed them.
Alright i guess il have to do that i was hoping to skip getting new sights installed but ill just do what you did. thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts