Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello this is my first post here to the forum. I recently purchased the xdm osp 9mm and when I got it home there were no adaptor plates included with it. Where can I purchase them if Springfield won’t send me any?

·
Registered
12 Posts
hello this is my first post here to the forum. I recently purchased the xdm osp 9mm and when I got it home there were no adaptor plates included with it. Where can I purchase them if Springfield won’t send me any?
Yours should have been in the box. I also just got one and I had the plates but I went with the Viper instead of the Venom and the screws I have don’t fit. I’d contact Springfield.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Agree, contact Springfield, they should send plates and if you decide to go with Vortex Viper it Venom, contact Vortex and they will likely send you screws that fit. Be very careful with the factory plate screws, They are very cheap and are easily stripped, I replaced all my mine with proper screws.

·
Registered
4 Posts
The XDM OSP are supposed to come with the adaptor plates for the optics in the bo . You should call Springfield and tell them that you didn't received the optical plates adaptors (there is if you bought brand new gun) or if you got it from a Gun Store, go back there and tell them about it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just purchased the same gun and have same issue. Your not alone.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just bought the XDM OPS 10 mm. Same thing... no optic plates :(

I see a trend here... do they not include the plates?

No they do not include the three plates anymore however when you purchase your new osp xdm inside the box will be a card inside the black envelope thing that tell you about claiming your osp plate as in just one your get it free just go to www.ospplate.com enter guns serial number and place of purchase and you can choose one of three plates to have sent to you for free had to do this today actually for my xdm osp 9mm in fde 4.5 and I have to do the same thing for my 10mm black 4.5 osp xdm enjoy tho and have a good day your gonna love your 10mm

·
Registered
2 Posts
See the card on the bottom left is the one inside new gun purchases for xdm handguns now they no longer include the three plates for free inside the package instead you have to go to www.ospplate.com to claim one free plate of your choosing lame should get all three being you have to wait instead of opening the box and already having them but guess you only need one anyway lol hope this helps someone out and clears some confusion

·
Registered
2 Posts
I won’t ever buy any other springfields after this, optics ready system I can’t mount an optic on and have waited over 2 weeks now for an optic plate what a joke.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts