Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up a XDM 3.8 9mm and wanted to know when looking for night sights on line are the XD and XDM sights the same? Do they fit both pistols?

·
Registered
469 Posts
Some brands fit both. Others do not. I know Meprolight makes different sights for each. I have ML11420 and they are made specifically for the XDM. I choose these because they are the same profile as the stock sights.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Some brands fit both. Others do not. I know Meprolight makes different sights for each. I have ML11420 and they are made specifically for the XDM. I choose these because they are the same profile as the stock sights.
I also put these on my XDm and like them a lot.

·
Registered
216 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
I have Trijicon on all 3 of my XDs, yellow rear, green front. My wife has all green on her's. The green are a bit brighter than the yellow but I like the color contrast. My 1911 has (all green) Meprolight. I think both are excellent. As previously mentioned, Opticsplanet had the best price at the time.

·
Registered
125 Posts
For anyone who has the Trijicon HDs, how do they compare in size to the regular sights on an XDM? Will my pistol still fit in its holster (Harwell Clip-n-Go) the same way?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts