Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any recommendation regarding a good source to buy XDM magazines, and whether to stick with SA magazines only? Thanks.

·
Registered
208 Posts
xdguys.com, or pistolgear.com has mags. for the XDm

·
Registered
439 Posts
For sure ONLY Springfield Armory has mags for the XD(M)™ . We had quite a few in stock and had a major rush on them. We are filling them as Springfield fill's our orders... Get them while you can! The XD(M)™ 9mm mags were supose to be released any day now. But my Rep just said it's been pushed back. Who knows. We do have our order in. They will be filled!

·
Registered
144 Posts
They're in-stock (the .40 cal models) at Impact Guns for a bit of a steep price of $31.99. Fortunately for me, I got mine ordered when they were out of stock and accepted backorders at $21.99 each and $4.99 to ship 3 of them to me. The post-Obama election has obviously jacked up prices everywhere, but if you're looking for something that you can get now...Good luck! :)

·
Registered
582 Posts
I bought 4 straight from Springfield a few months ago during one of their sales. Got em for $24.99 I think plus a few dollars shipping. They filled the order within a week. I found a few at other websites, but they are all Springfield manufactured I believe (for now).

·
Registered
43 Posts
I ordered a couple from Springfield on Monday. They were $30 each plus $9 to ship. They said they were not shipping accessories because they are doing all they can to get guns out the door. (BHO's election has had a positive impact on one segment of the economy!) They will ship if you pay air freight, either next day or two day. I just bought my XDM a week earlier and plan to shoot in my first IDPA match this Saturday. I needed a couple more mags so I paid an extra $15 for 2nd day air. They came in right on schedule.
I did get the rebate coupon which gets me two more but it said allow 6-8 weeks.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I ordered two more from SF for 30 bucks per mag. They seem to be the only place to have them right now. I mean, no local gun shops have them.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I just ordered a couple regular 16 round mags and they said "will ship in 2-4 weeks" so I can imagine what the "M's" are. All I have are the two that came with it on the 9 XDM.

I a side note did about 200 rounds with the XDM 9 last night and that is one sweet gun. So much so I am getting rid of all my Glocks (except the 35) and going all XD. For me at least they just shoot better.

·
Registered
147 Posts
ma be a dumb question but is there any difference between XD mags and XDM mags

·
Registered
51 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
I ordered two XDm and a couple other XD mags from SA last week. My confirmation email also said they would ship in 2-4 weeks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts