Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for an XDm locking duty style holster, for a .40 S&W 4.5" Barrel, that also accommodates a light rail. Can anyone help me out? I have looked a lot of places, have searched, and cant find this type of holster for an XDm.

Thanks for any help,
Brandan

·
Registered
81 Posts
Check Blackhawk website on duty holster. The have one that will fit yiour XDM with a light attached to the rail.

·
Registered
434 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just ordered the 2012 BlackHawk Serpa level 3 for my xdm .40. They are not on the website yet but they had some in stock. I went ahead and ordered it and she said it would be here thursaday or friday. I can't wait as I will be using this for work. Been jealous of my friends lvl 3 serpa for his glock. The model number is 44H 107BK-R. She said at the moment they were only selling to law enforcement but since I was armed security I could get one. Dunno if that part is true or not just cant wait for the holster.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Safariland ALS, I have a TLR-1s on mine as well.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I can't seem to figure out which safariland ALS holsters will work for the XDM. Will any of the XD holsters work for the XDM or just specific ones?

·
Registered
19 Posts
that's a SLS style...wanted an ALS style...thanks though. However I finnaly got around to downloading the safariland 2012 product catalog and I found the model numbers for some ALS style holsters =)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey all, I just spoke to Safariland Customer service around 4-23-12. According to them, the only holster available for the XDm 45 was the 6280-14921. I bought one of these, 6280-14921-131 stx finish for use with surefire x300 light, and it's labeled as being for the 5" standard XD. Even after tightening the retention screw it still just flops around in there and obviously doesn't fit well, or at least not nearly as well as my current Glock in a Safariland ALS holster. Anybody find an ALS version that works? Anything else out there that works aside from Blackhawks? FWIW, I use to carry the Serpa duty holster for work until deputies saw several failures of the locking mechanism, usually preventing gun from being drawn. Thanks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts