Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi,

Few days ago, I received Lion Holster for my XDM 4.5.
I can tell you that this is excellent EDC leather handmade holster for XDM.
Lion Holsters are small family business and everything is handmade.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,592 Posts
That's a good lookin' holster. I'm a fan of nice gun leather.

This is a little confusing tho...
Lion Holsters

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's a good lookin' holster. I'm a fan of nice gun leather.

This is a little confusing tho...
Lion Holsters
I forgot to mention that I live in Croatia, so I bought this handmade holster in Croatia.
I contacted Silvio who is the owner by email and he told me that I have to wait 2 day to made this holster. Holster retention is flawless.
I translated the philosophy of their small company from their website:
An important item in production mode is manual operation. All products are handmade, processed, molded and decorated. This is the hardest part of this profession and is based on the old-fashioned approach to work. Most of today's manufacturing works are leaving this approach and are based on serial production. In our series, the series is limited to human capacities and to maintain the quality level.
The basis of our manufacturing philosophy is high quality. By constantly testing our products by field testing, comparative tests and referral list that increases, we confirm quality, innovation, convenience and durability.

By the way I bought all my XDM pistols in HS Produkt Factory.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
I forgot to mention that I live in Croatia, so I bought this handmade holster in Croatia.
Dang, I may I have to take a trip to Korcula again ... ! (is that close enough?)

Congrats and kudos to you and the craftsman who put this fine piece of work together. Rare to find people dedicated to their craft anymore. Give Silvio my regards and when in the neighborhood we'll go out for some barbecue ! (ah the memories !) :smile:

·
Registered
9,592 Posts
That clears things up a bit... :grin:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dang, I may I have to take a trip to Korcula again ... ! (is that close enough?)

Congrats and kudos to you and the craftsman who put this fine piece of work together. Rare to find people dedicated to their craft anymore. Give Silvio my regards and when in the neighborhood we'll go out for some barbecue ! (ah the memories !) :smile:
It’s not near Korcula. It’s in Zagreb. But You can send me email when You are in Croatia next time and we can arange some barbecue at my place, and contact Silvio to made holster for You.
I live in Rijeka, 1 hour from Zagreb.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
It’s not near Korcula. It’s in Zagreb. But You can send me email when You are in Croatia next time and we can arange some barbecue or peka at my place, and contact Silvio to made holster for You.
On the photos is peka at my place, for me better than barbecue.

Attachments

Reactions: Jonnyuma

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
It’s not near Korcula. It’s in Zagreb. But You can send me email when You are in Croatia next time and we can arange some barbecue or peka at my place, and contact Silvio to made holster for You.
On the photos is peka at my place, for me better than barbecue.
Thank you kindly for the invite Sir.
My very best to you and yours!

Reactions: xarion
1 - 8 of 8 Posts