Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong spot but I have been searching everywhere and can't find anything on this topic. I have shrugged off the xd series for a while and I finally tried it and was hooked. I shot a XDm 3.8 compact 9mm and a XDm 5.25 9mm. These two guns where amazing in everyway. I had to have them so I sold my Glock 19 gen 4, and my M&P 9mm to buy a XDm 3.8 compact 9mm, and a XDm 4.5 9mm. I went to my local dealer and they said Springfield does not make 10rd mags for this gun so they can't sell it to me! This is unreal, I emailed and called Springfield and nothing happened. So I sold my guns for these but I cannot buy them? The gun isn't banned just the high cap mags. Anyone know of any places that are making legal 10rd mags? I need some help. Thanks for the feedback ahead of time.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not Cali, Connecticut. But yes this is unbelievable. I contacted Springfield and they said that they have no plans on converting them to 10rd mags. I never noticed because I wasn't a xd fan but gun stores around me don't even have the 9/40 xdm's, they only sell the .45 xdm because you can use the old "XD" mags which are converted to 10rd max.

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Try ebrwebstore.com. It appears they sell conversion kits for XDM 19rd to 10rd in 9mm.

I have no idea whether these are legal alternatives in your state.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts