Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the best IWB holster for the full size XDm 9mm? Im 5'11" and 180lbs. The gun is quite big and bulky but the only thing really noticeable is the grip. What is the best IWB holster for this gun?

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Ill just say it. Crossbreed supertuck
Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
^^^^That or check out remora holsters

·
Registered
264 Posts
CBST......

·
Registered
47 Posts
I agree with the Crossbreed consensus, I'm wearing my Crossbreed super tuck as I type this, it is extremely comfy and concealable. Just set the cant forward so that the butt of the gun is pointing more towards your armpit and the grip will disappear, not to mention how fast the draw is on the holster too. With the combat cut it is very fast, when split seconds decide whether or not I can get my gun out, I have the utmost confidence that this holster will not slow me down.

·
Premium Member
14,544 Posts
Yes on the Crossbreed. Been wearing mine every day, everywhere, for about 10 weeks with a full size XDm .40..It distributes the weight very well, I barely feel it. I got the belt too. A good stiff belt regardless of holster brand will help support the pistol.

·
Registered
408 Posts
+1 on the CrossBreed. Actually, make that a +2 since I have a SuperTuck and a Minituck.

The Remora looks interesting, but you just can't sell me on the retention issues. Also, if your pants are not very tight, I can't see it staying where it needs to; however, I do not own one of those, so I can not say for sure.

RJ

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Garrett Industries Silent Thunder is what I use now, I couldn't stand all that extra material plus the Crossbreed was a PITA to put on and take off.

It's a good idea to have your pants a size or two bigger - gets tight otherwise.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts