Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked one up today and am debating what optic to put on top. So I am wondering... what is the best optic that does not require a plate?

Secondly, what is the best optic regardless of whether a plate is required or not? I put Holosun 507k's on my Hellcat and Hellcat Pro, and I like them fine but am open to other options. Been thinking about the Trijicon RMR and RMRcc. I've also seen that it seems some options end up being wider than the slide?

·
Registered
332 Posts
There are a lot to chose from. I would focus on what type do you want, and what features. For me, I want something with a shake awake type. A battery that can be replaced without taking the optic off. I have the one that came with my XDM Elite, the dragonfly. However, I have to remember to turn it on if I EDC with it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's a good point, I should have been more clear. I would like to be able to replace the battery without removing the optic, and shake awake just as you mentioned. I do not want auto adjusting brightness.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just picked one up today and am debating what optic to put on top. So I am wondering... what is the best optic that does not require a plate?

Secondly, what is the best optic regardless of whether a plate is required or not? I put Holosun 507k's on my Hellcat and Hellcat Pro, and I like them fine but am open to other options. Been thinking about the Trijicon RMR and RMRcc. I've also seen that it seems some options end up being wider than the slide?
I have the 4.5 inch and I use the
HE509T-GR HE509T-GR X2 kinda big but it's grown on me

1 - 4 of 4 Posts